· Core values include integrity, collaboration, tact and diplomacy
· High energy, results-oriented with a commitment to quality, professionalism and team-work.
· A multi-tasker with the ability to take on several projects simultaneously
· Key strengths include strategic thinking, conflict resolution, problem solving
· Supported a complex Change Management process at the CBC with the corporation’s technological initiative to move from a tape-based workflow to a file-based workflow
· Strong Communicator with a proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships through engagement and conflict resolution skills.
· Supported the CBC's Performance Management and Staff Development roll-out as a management representative on the local joint committee in Toronto.
· Working knowledge of French
1998 - Present
Manager, Remote Operations
Rogers Sportsnet (NHL) & Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), Hockey Night in Canada
Joined Rogers Media to assist and support the transition of Hockey Night in Canada on CBC to Rogers Sportsnet.
Manage and support the remote operations of over 500 Regular Season NHL Broadcasts PLUS over 60 Playoff Broadcasts
Work with Executive Producers to plan the technical requirements for all remote broadcasts which will allow the on-site Production Team to deliver on the network production priorities.
Oversee the technical planning, implementation, and tracking of broadcast logistics for weekly Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC) games with extra emphasis on Special Projects (Outdoor Games, All-Star Weekend, Hockey Day, Playoffs).
Work with NHL Broadcasting Department, NHL Member Clubs & Venues as well as all other NHL Rightsholders to coordinate CBC/Sportsnet Technical Requirements at each and every game.
Work with various Vendors and suppliers to negotiate and acquire the necessary trucks, equipment, crew.
Provide the Business Manager with costing details & analysis
Prepare business cases as needed in the procurement of equipment and analyze cost/benefit of purchases vs leasing.
2011 - Present
Real Estate Salesperson (2012 Directors Award Recipient)
Right at Home Realty Inc., Brokerage
Specializing in servicing young professionals in first-time home-buying, in the Greater Toronto Area
2004 - 2007
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
1988 - 1989
The Sports Network (TSN)
1987 - 1988
Broadcasting & Corporate Relations Coordinator
Canadian Football League (CFL)
1984 - 1987
Honours Bachelor of Commerce: Sports Administration
Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON
1981 - 1984
Diploma in Business Administration & Marketing
Champlain Regional College, Quebec City, QC
2013 - Present
Terry Fox Marathon of Hope (Nelson, BC Run Participant)