Founder & CEO
Five years work experience in Marketing and Communication, with a special knowledge of fashion and luxury business. A Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing, followed by collaborations with national and international brands.
With an equal balance of creative ideation and business view, I love to combine the variety of instruments that Marketing gives us to communicate the brand and its identity in the best way.
I strongly believe that creativity and innovation are fundamental to let a brand emerge from the wide and heterogeneous ocean of the market.
Creation of ad hoc Marketing Strategies for Fashion, Luxury, Food and Hospitality businesses.
Brand strategy, Digital Marketing, Event Organization
- Management of client relationships, corresponding projects for multiple accounts from a diverse range of ￼industries.
- Management of fully integrated projects including digital, branding social media and print.
- Creation of branding & positioning strategies, as well as advertising and communication concepts
- Coordination of creative and marketing teams in order to reach the brands goals with efficiency
- Generation of new client relationships
- Overseeing new product development for all company brands
- Lead the strategic discussions & project management around product and packaging innovation
- Maintaining a continuous, up-to date dialogue with regional teams on product and initiative launches
- Development & coordination of marketing initiatives, creation of the Marketing Plan
- Planning, organizing & executing Events
- Conceive, develop and produce Advertising Campaigns
- Creation of Contents for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising
Comei&co produces and distributes three fashion brands: add, 313, Ai Riders
- Content and visual materials creation for website and social media channels
- Branding strategy and architecture, through the analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Creation of seasonal advertising campaign, in collaboration with creative agencies
- Management and organization of trade fairs in the world fashion capitals: NY, Paris, Florence, Berlin
- Creation of sales support materials: look book, catalogues, POS, gadgets
- Press office and Event organization, both corporate and retail
- Good negotiation skills
Support to the Marketing team for Brand Communication and Guest Hospitality during two seasonal events: Pitti Uomo and Pitti Bimbo, the most important trade fairs in Italy for fashion and luxury brands.
Creation of a network of suppliers in the Valencia Area for the purchase of gold.
Daily activity of purchasing and monitoring of datas and prices.
Seasonal work that took place in the summer months between 2011 and 2012.
Support to the Asia Advertising Manager for the following activities:
advertising strategy, media planning, press communication, daily media control.
The internship took place during my Masters Degree period.
Support to the Web Marketing Design Manager for the content creation of a fashion blog.
Collaboration in the creation of a website about all Italian Outlet Villages: www.outlet-in-italia.com
The internship took place during my Bachelor Degree period.
An experimental thesis in Neuromarketing and Eye Tracking application to Visual Communication