- Make recommendations to help improve housekeeping services within the organization.
- Take stock of available inventory so as to ensure a steady supply of work materials.
- Assign duties to workers and inspect already completed tasks so as to ensure compliance with already stated housekeeping standards.
- Prepare Housekeeping Attendants job assignments.
- Issue keys and supplies to Housekeeping Attendants.
- Attend daily meetings and receive special instructions.
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells.
- Train and assist Housekeeping Attendants and advise Superior about performance.
- Assist with inventory and ensure that all housekeeping machines and equipment are properly handled and maintained.
- To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all Bedrooms/corridors /function rooms /public areas are maintained.
- Wearing a clean and suitable uniform and name badge at all times.
- Managing Housekeeping Operation.