Radiant Construction Company
Project : Muzzaffarpur Power Project (Patna, Bihar)
Owner : BSEB
Consultant : ILFS
- In charge of six HSE officers.
- Plan & monitor HSE monthly & weekly inspection.
- Form part of the internal & external audits.
- Coordinate with the site trainer to provide appropriate training to workforce.
- Ensure that welfare facilities are in good condition.
- Stop any unsafe act or unsafe situation and correct in cooperation with construction team.
- Report & investigate any incidents, accidents & near misses in compliance with the relevant procedures.
- Identify and eliminate environmental harmful work practices & condition at the work place.
- Monitoring the Health safety matters related to site activities.
- Emergency preparedness planning.
- Fire safety inspections, workshop inspection & fire evacuation drill.
- Coordination with medical team.
- Ensure that lifting operation, scaffolding erection / diamantine, welding & Cutting are done in a controlled matter in accordance with the procedure.
- Safety trainings and awareness programmes.
- Safety induction for new employee.
- Height, Direction & erection.
- Check the confined space work safety things heck the breathing apparatus.
- Identifies the potential hazardous area.
- Ensure site HSE induction.