Stabile, Phua & Associates
- Reformulated a $500MM telecommunications company’s policies and procedures, reporting structures and delegated authority.Aligned internal decision making with the organization’s strategic direction following emergence from Chapter 11 and restructuring into a publicly traded company.
- Served as Consultant to Hawaii’s largest private landowner and America’s largest charitable trust with $8BB in assets.Key accomplishments include:
- Wrote sustainability-focused plans for 358,000 rural acres.Results include: a)Prioritization of highest potential agriculture lands with $14MM in infrastructure enhancements; b)Doubling of eco-cultural education to 40,000 learners; and c)Identification of lands with highest conservation values.
- Streamlined real estate policies and operational procedures, resulting in speedier decision making and ability to react to external forces.Success of project led to two other Hawaii real estate organizations leveraging these procedures for their own operations.
- Benchmarked operations and cost structures and discovered opportunities to reduce costs through process improvements.Wrote implementation plan for cost and operations improvement initiatives.
- Determined strategic options for a not-for-profit organization after reductions in federal funding. Resulted in client starting alliances with for-profit partners, leading to continued delivery of public education programs.