Strong foundation in Photoshop, photography, and photo manipulation.
Track record of initiative and achievement-
Seeking projects, to gain further experience in desired field by accepting challenging photography assignments.
2010 - 2011
Entry Portfolio Development
Portfolio of 25 Photographs created for admission to Pasadena Art Center.
- Worked with many photographers and models in several different settings
- Created the collection of work with "impact" as the theme
2009 - 2010
ROP Digital Photography
International Polytechnic High School
- Learn the basics of Photoshop
- Discover new techniques in Photography
Design 360 Class
- Successful 10 week class completion of every major offered at Art Center including Photography and Imaging.
Sep 2007 - Present
- 200 hours of Community Service contributed
- Created 7 Semester long projects including a Senior Project that ends with a 2 Hour presentation