Corner Brook Place Retirement Facility
- Assisted residents to and from activity programs and outings
- Maintained good rapport with family members.
- Records resident’s attendance and participation in individual and group activities.
- Provide input to the assessment and evaluation of residents participation when requested.
- Communicates resident’s concerns and responses to interventions to immediate supervisor.
- Supports residents individual needs, and preferences, customary routines concerns and choices.
- Assist and works with individual volunteers and volunteer programs at the request of the Activity Director.