Chief Operating Officer
Jewish Council for Youth Services
Oversee operations and $11M budget, supervising directors of four early childhood
centers, overnight camp directors, and facilities director.
- Work with center & camp directors to develop annual budgets, prepare budget
presentations for board, and monitor revenues/expenses.
- Work closely with lay leadership and facilitate programming and scholarship committees.
- Conduct major operational hires, including recent new directors at agency's largest center ($3M budget) and newest center ($1.5M budget) following $5.6M capital campaign.·
- Report directly to agency CEO; conduct research/analysis for CEO and present as needed in board/executive committee meetings or for special initiatives.·
- Oversee agency’s IT portfolio, including cloud migration and technology policies; development of new agency website; and new platform to run agency ECE business.·
- Serve on communal steering committee for Jewish early childhood education.·
- Work with HR director on personnel-related policies & programs, including annual review of agency health insurance costs and annual “HR road show” for staff.