Executive (Supply Chain Management)
Nov 2014 - Present
BASF India Ltd
Local Orders Management :-
- Profile consisted of Order Entry in SAP and Order Management
- Responsible for stock order fulfillment, along with follow up of orders throughout the order cycle from customers request till arrival of material at customer requested destination.
- Co -ordination with Planners i.e. specialist to ensure clients satisfaction in support of business objectives i.e. Product availability and maintaining the lead times for Provision of Products
- Co -ordination with Logistics for vehicle booking.
- Creating Order entry as per Customer’s or marketing requirements also Providing information to customer regarding order status
- Creating MIS, Open orders (Sales order, outbound delivery & shipment), order life cycle report.
- Distribution scheduling, arranging transporter and logistic arrangement for the final dispatch/timely execution. So initiating swift action plan to ensure smooth day to day business.
High Sea Sales :-
- Profile consisted with creation of Entire Documents for High Sea Sales.
- Creating Internal Company Purchase orders for Materials required for Stock and Sales.
- Following Up with German Colleagues for material.
- Checking of all Documents( Bill of Lading, Import Invoices, Purchase Order)
- Preparation of Below Documents :-
- High Sea Sale Agreement, Letter to forwarder, Letter for Custom Commissioner etc.
- Follow up with customer for pending LC.
- Submitting the set of documents to Controlling and Accounts for further clearance.
Other Responsibilities :-
- E-commerce Expert for BASF India ( All Business Units)
- Credit and Debit note controller for BASF India Coatings division
- Excise expert for BASF India Coatings division
- Automation of Sales orders for BASF India: -
Automation of sales orders means Automatically conversion of Purchase orders of customer to Sales order in BASF SAP system. In this Customer Purchase order is auto converted to Sales order in SAP system if BASF and Auto mail reply is send to customer by system. This gives customer a receipt of order by BASF.
Till Date the Successful setup for 55% Customer.
New Formats and tools were introduce.
- Automation for APAC : -
The project consisted with helping other countries in BASF Asia Pacific for Automation project.
Till now successfully completed the project for China and Vietnam.
The success of project was appreciated by Vice-Director Supply Chain Services Asia Pacific.
- Daily mailing the pending sale note and Daily dispatched plan as per sales coordinator
- Order status report ( Daily)
- Stock Alert report (Daily)
- Complaint Handling report (Weekly)
- Sales Return Vs Complaints report ( Monthly)
- Credit Note and Debit Note Reports ( Monthly)