Network Rail Infrastructure Project London, UK (Owner, Operator, Maintainer and Infrastructure developer of UK railway Network)
- Business Development-Preparing business cases for projects for funding from investment panel.
- Preparing RFQs, Projects scope, Project contracts and managing the bidding process as a client
- Management of project delivery from concept, outline design, detailed design, construction to close out
- Led on-time completion of railway connectivity project for Nuclear power plant running 11 weeks behind schedule through better coordination and reduction in design review time from 28 days to 17 days.
- Formed a new delivery unit after corporate restructuring while maintaining continuity of on-going projects
- Achieved 6% cost savings by value engineering £12.7 million railway siding project for Lafarge Cement Import handling terminal