Afcons Infrastructure Limited (Leading EPC, Construction Company operating in India, Middle East and Africa)
Assistant General Manager -Business Development and Strategy
- Formulating 5 years business plan with Turnover, Business Acquisition growth targets, Market sizing exercise, competitor analysis for order booking target of ₹2000cr. Developing Organisation building strategy to achieve growth.
- Developing and executing market entry strategy for Urban Infrastructure projects in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa-working with consultants and potential partners in the region. Developed credentials for Pre-Qualification through cooperation with other companies, worked with local vendors, consultants to bid for projects.
- Managing relationships with clients through periodic follow up, providing project relation information on constructability, good practices and project experiences. Implementing regular follow up schedules between senior management at client and company.
- Managed bid process in Urban Infrastructure funded by JICA, KfW, EIB and ADB. Responsible for tender qualification evaluation, supplier and partner on-boarding, techno-commercial response development, risk evaluation and bid submission.
- Management of Public Private Partnership project from Bid study, feasibility study, financial analysis, partnership finalization for Metro Rail project. Engaged with group companies to enhance project financial viability. In depth understanding of metro rail policy, model concession agreement and developing JV, Consortium and sub contract agreements.
- Working with Industry and Project sponsor in improving business environment towards more balanced contract conditions, equitable risk sharing, identification and mitigation of risks to project delivery