Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Swingtech Consulting Inc
The purpose of this project is to provide a customized online learning management system (LMS) to enable online
training, testing, and registration including record keeping and reporting for the CMS National Training Program. This is hosted in the AWS cloud and the team follows Agile SCRUM.
- Responsible for creating/updating artifacts required for a complexity Level 3 project as part of an agile XLC including user stories, functional specifications, technical design input, process documents.
- Documenting and creating process diagrams, presentations that align with CMS workflows which help the business owner and other stakeholders at CMS understand the implementation.
- Collecting and communicating functional and non-functional requirements to the stakeholders. Assisted in formulating the SLAs for the system.
- Responsible for coordinating with the technical development team to ensure compliance with the IT Investment Review Board (ITIRB), Technical Review Board (TRB), CMS's TRA and NIST 800-53 requirements.
- Prepare documentation for and attend IT governance stage gates (AR, PDR, DDR,ORR)
- Responsible for planning/working on artifacts related to the CMS Risk Management Framework like the Risk register, ISRA, PIA and SSP among others.
- Worked on ARS 3.0 controls assessment and compliance for a FISMA moderate system totaling to around 521 security controls.
- Assist the PM with project management tasks like LOE, Scheduling, Product backlog grooming and developing acceptance criteria.
- Creating meeting agendas and capturing meeting minutes.