To work for a company that aims to conduct more researches that can improve the way of life of people around the world and wherein I can put my experience, education, and skills, as a Scientist, to ultimate use. After completing my Masters in Microbiology followed by PhD in Enzyme Technology and Microbial Fermentation I’m continuing my career in Multinational Companies for last five years. Currently I’m associated with Novozymes, the World Leader in Industrial Enzyme, as a Scientist for New Application Development.
Recognized for ability to:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Satisfactory verbal and written skills
- Capability to work with other team members effectively
- Ability to apply understanding of complex chemistry, biology and mathematics into research and provide detailed analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Strong Understanding of manufacturing process in Food and Non-Food sectors.
- Strong organizational skills
Ability to log work in a neat and detailed manner.
“Well done and keep up the spirit high with your Excellent Ideas and Go Getter attitude towards the success of the Palm project. You have been a great contributor to the project and we are very proud to have you in the team” Manager’s Comment after Annual review 5th Apr’16.