A professional with over 6.5 years of work experience in delivering business solutions in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) domain related to New Product Introduction, Collaborative Engineering, Document Management and Engineering Configuration & Change Management. Has a perfect blend of strong business acumen and domain knowledge, with a proven track record of analytical, entrepreneurial and communication skills.
- Key expertise in Enovia (formerly Matrix-One) 10.X, V6R2009, V6R2011 PLM application with a strong working knowledge and architecture-level understanding of Engineering, Designer, Team, Project, Library and Manufacturing (MBOM) centrals.
- Strong experience with Bill of Materials (BOM) management, Business process management, reengineering, PLM-CAD integrations, Engineering Change Management (CM), Data cleanup/ migration (ETL), Central deployment and PLM customizations.
- Deep administrative knowledge of Enovia PLM application including configurations.
- Good Knowledge of New Product Development and stage-gate processes.
- Working Knowledge of Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, and Quality modules in PeopleSoft and Oracle Application ERP modules.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks, ProEngineer and AutoCAD CAD tools.
Skill Set Summary :
- Business Analysis: Requirements Management, Gap Analysis, Business Process Modeling, PLM Package Evaluation, Solution Framework Development, Test Planning, Test Case Development, Defect Analysis.
- Project Management: Project planning, Project tracking, Risk Planning, Knowledge Transition Planning, Onsite-Offshore Coordination, Preparation of RFI/RFP.
- Business development: Responding to RFI/RFP, Preparation of client presentations, Building collaterals for proposed solutions.
- Requirements Management: UML, Agile, RUP, MS Visio, HP Quality Center
- Querying, Scripting: SQL, MQL, Perl, TCL/Tk, VB and Excel Macro
- Testing Tools: HP Quality Center and QTP
- Programming Languages: Java, JSP and Perl
Project Details :
Jan 2009- PresentOceaneering International Inc. (NYSE: OII) Houston, TX
A.Engineering Change Management process harmonization
Objective:synchronize change management process definition across three business units that will enable a common change process, better sharing of parts, design and improve inter-operability across the businesses.
·Conducted workshops with stakeholders from Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply chain to document the as-is engineering change management process across three business units.
·Defined the To-Be process flows be consistent for the business units, based on the detail discussions with stakeholders and implementing industry best practices.
·Documented the business requirements which included the migration of the legacy data (parts and specification) to align with the new process.
B.Enovia Manufacturer Equivalent Part (MEP)
Objective: Implement the Enovia Manufacturer Equivalent Part functionality across the enterprise to allow multiple MEP’s to be associated to Parts.
·Worked with the global Component Engineering group to create an approved manufacturer list in the PLM system.
·Worked with the same group to develop a new standard procedure for creation, evaluation activation and de-activation of new manufacturers in the PLM system.
·Documented the requirements for the migration of over 60,000 parts with Manufacturer information into MEP’s.
C.Evaluation of Manufacturing BOM’s (MBOMs)
Objective: Evaluate the Enovia Planning BOM and MBOM module functionality and its usefulness to the Manufacturing department.
·Demonstrated the module to Manufacturing Engineers and work closely with the group during the evaluation period.
·Prepared the evaluation report to be presented to the management committee.
D.Enterprise Quality Management System
Objective: Develop a new centralized and enterprise wide Quality management system as an extension of the Enovia application, aimed at eliminating legacy Quality management and paper based systems.
- Conducted workshops with the global quality managers to capture High level requirements forNon Conformance Reporting (NCR), Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) and Preventive Action Reporting (PAR) modules.
- Conducted detail requirements gathering workshops to deep dive into High level requirements.
- Documented requirements for a quality metrics dashboard.
Sep 2007 – Jan 2009 Tata Consultancy Services San Antonio, TX
F.Business Process transformation and reengineering
Objective: Study four key Business processes to map the as-is process and identify opportunities for simplification and/or automation with the primary objective of reducing change cycle time.
·Interviewed Product Managers to understand existing processes to develop As-Is Process Maps.
·Indentified opportunities for process optimization including automation, process simplification.
·Managed the Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), Return on Investment and Productivity Improvement Index.
Jan 2005 – Sep 2007Tata Consultancy Services (Client: Motorola Inc.)Chennai, India
Motorola Contract Manufacturing System (MCMS) is a PDM/PLM application built on E-Matrix platform. The MCMS is a one stop solution for all of Motorola’s Product life cycle and component vendor management. The MCMS interfaces with all the product applications in Motorola. The Contract manufactures and Motorola Product engineers are the major users of the system.
·Collaborated with the Motorola application team for the design, development and implementation of new enhancements in the system based on change requests.
·Developed, deployed and maintained the graphical user reports.
·Part of the team that performed the ERP Interface optimization to improve interface performance.