Jul 2010 - Present
Cognizant Technology and Solutions
Responsible for analysing the needs of the business and its customers and coming up with quality solutions to business problems. Involved in the management of multiple small projects to enhancing the existing functionality and web pages for global clients’ employee share plans. Involved from initial phases of the testing life-cycle through estimation,test planning,test design,test execution and test closure.
- Developed the Test Requirement Document.
- Work closely with the Business, development tech and the teams.
- Delivered Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Writing test cases and scenarios from Business Requirement Specifications that successfully delivered necessary change in the best approach.
- Implementation of new designs within the Business Operating Model.
- Provide advice on Planning Systems.
- Involved in workshops / training / presentations.
- Assisting in the preparation of user and system test plans.
- Providing a link between the company, customer, the development team and any third-party regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
Dec 2014 - Present
Project Title : Output Center Of Excellence
Synopsis : Output generation unit for the entire Health Net insurance
- Developed the architecture of the proposed implementation models
- Prepared the Knowledge Repository documentations
- Drive the onsite and offshore discussions and meetings
- Presented project level updates to the clients and the tech. teams
- Conduct domain training sessions to the team
- Prepare newsletters and initiate induction to the new joiners
- Responsible for being instrumental in getting the testing team 100 % certified in the internal healthcare domain certification
Cognizant Application Services Jan 2014 - Nov 2014
Project Title: Performing Lead Role : Business Analyst
Synopsis: A program planned for Cognizant associates to upscale their skills when they move up the career ladder as part of the Learning and Development domain.
- Involved in facilitating vendor/third party communication , gathering / providing inputs for integration
- Participated and conducted requirement gathering workshops with the stakeholders
- Collaborate and work with the UX and the Visual Designs for application review
- Provided requirement walkthrough to the dev and test teams and perform UAT
Project Title: Storage Requirement Role : Business Analyst
Synopsis: Componentization of the entire storage in the ECM systems to enable free and effective text search
- Involved in discussions with multiple and vendor systems teams
- Developed the architecture of the proposed storage model
- Prepared the Project Request for approval
- Presented project status and progress to the clients and the leadership team periodically
Project Title: ATLAS Sept 2013 - Jan 2013
Synopsis: Migration of data from TOM database to iComs which included new features and enhancements.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and discussions with the team of developers and BA for ambiguity clearance and presented with sessions for the team as a part of knowledge sharing of the Requirement Analysis.
- Design Test scenarios and test cases.
- Test Execution
TIAA CREF Feb 2011 - Aug 2013
Project Title: IWC Bookstore
Synopsis: The IWC Bookstore is a single web based repository of all the bookstore e-shopping of TIAA CREF.
- Regression test suites preparation for the web UI for Regression and Sanity testing.
- Worked on many small change requests taking quick ownership of the functional change from the requirement analysis to test case design, execution and defect logs.
Quality Analyst / Business Analyst – TIAA CREF
Project Title: Resonant
Synopsis: The Resonant application is a web application that serves as an underwriting platform to make decisions on insurance policies.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing of multiple web portals handling three other projects like Welis Illustration, Igo and Resonant.
- Maintain and upgrade Regression test suite.
- Created the test Suite using ADPART
- Performed the role of a business analyst transitioning from a quality analyst, involving in business analysis like elicitation, gap analysis, documenting the business, functional, non-functional and use case design.
- Exhibited excellent communication skills and managed the technical and development team by serving as an SME and providing information and conducting requirement walkthroughs.
- Reviewed test scenarios and test cases and approved the same.
- Performed UAT Testing
THE HARTFORD Oct 2010 - Feb 2011
Project Title: New Business Vision
Synopsis: The application serves as a Case Manager and the Underwriter’s space to submit and issue the Insurance policies ranging from the Worker’s compensation, Spectrum to Automobile insurance. This application was designed for the general insurance agents that had the lifecycle of the policy from quote, underwriting and policy issuance.
- Involved in test planning, test case writing and reviewing the implementation of several sprints in the agile (scrum) project.
- Performed functional, integration, system and regression testing.
- Performed Smoke and Ad hoc testing.
- Raised and tracked defects throughout the defect lifecycle.