Team Leadership Experience, Product Knowledge and Industry Experience, Leadership Skill, Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills, Motivational Skills, Employee Training Experience, Self-Motivation, Strong Relationship Building.
- Supports Project Manager and performs management duties when Project Manager is absent or out of office.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Assists management with new team member training.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Listen to team members' feedback.
- Develops strategies the team will use to reach performance goals.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines to appropriate personnel.
- Provides quality service.