Assistant Operations Engineer
I have been working in Engro Polymer and Chemicals as an Assistant Operations Engineer in EDC/VCM Operations department
My key responsibilities are:
- Arrange periodic and need-based staff training program on safety.
- Supervise the work of Safety Officers and ensure optimal performance.
- Participate in period safety risk assessment.
- Participate in activities related to IMS and HSE Certification and ensure its compliance.
- Manage waste management program w.r.t hazardous/non-hazardous wastes.
- Provide assistance in preparing departmental budget.
- Prepare Job safety analysis (JSA) for special activities.
- Take part in conducting Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Manage safe and smooth operation of plant on OSHA and PSRM guidelines.
- Conduct safety audit and manage its recommendations close out.
- Manage all the Safety critical documents.
- Conduct pre startup safety reviews(PSSR) on new modifications at plant site.
- Compliance to Process Safety and Risk Management (PSRM).
- Ensure plant smooth operation with compliance to NEQS limit.
- Conduct plant shutdown and startup planning meeting and daily activities planning as
- Prepare Standard operating procedures for startup, shutdowns and special operations activities.
- Playing a role of Safety Captain in a shifts and trained individuals regarding safety, procedural and work permit compliance.
- Complete knowledge of LOTOTO and its practices and compliance at plant site.
- Knowledge & hands on experience of running Multi-Stage Centrifugal Air Compressor.
- Knowledge & hands on experience of centrifugal Chiller.
- Knowledge & hands on experience of centrifugal Pumps.