Software Engineer (Business Intelligence/DW SAP BODS/ Informatica Consultant)
Jun 2013 - Feb 2015
- Analyzed and managed the business requirement for incremental releases.
- Involved in Design and Development of Data warehouse.
- Provided operational support and used scheduler tools like Autosys.
- Performed data analysis and worked extensively in Data warehousing, database systems and coded using ETL tools like SAP BODS (3.x & 4.x) and Powercenter Informatica (8.x & 9.x) that improved the productivity by 10%.
- Worked as an analyst to solve complex issues and prepared design documents with the technical details for better understanding for team and clients to meet Business needs.
- Deployed, Designed and developed/modified business intelligence applications like Informatica ETL for the data migration.
- Worked in Oracle 11g using Toad to develop PL/SQL programs to help to monitor the data loads in JSP web page.
- Designed and developed BO/BOBJ (SAP Business Objects) reports. Also, prepared dashboard, maintained and delivered reports to the clients.
- Created and/or upgraded Structured Query Language (SQL) stored procedures, tables and queries to modify or create reports for clients and contributed to achieve organizational goals.
- Utilized Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to display the resulting data from coding and analysis frequently in pivot and table format.