I work on developing applications delivering highly efficient solutions for clients ranging from world's top financial institutions to major insurance companies.
- Data Cryptographic Application
This role entitlement based application takes care of securely storing PII data like Passport number, SSN number in encrypted form using encryption algorithm selected by user at runtime. It achieves robust security by using four levels of encryption and generating unique keys dynamically for each field. The sensitive data is masked/displayed based on the user role.
- I implemented module that handled encryption and random key-token generation. Also, I worked on improving speed and augmenting performance by integrating EH Cache.
- Technology Stack: Spring, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Akka, Jenkins.
- XBRL Report Generation Application
- World's leading financial institutions use XBRL for digital business reporting to regulators and governments. This application generated XBRL digital reports for a leading bank by mapping complex XBRL taxonomies to business table facts. It also gave filter option to user for creating customized reports.
- I did R&D on Altova suite and worked on identifying convoluted mappings between database and XBRL taxonomy. Also, I worked on creating and optimizing Oracle queries in Java for fetching data based on filter selected by the user.
- Technology Stack: Spring, Altova Mapforce, HTML, CSS, Oracle.
- Sanctions Screening
- Leading banks need to check identities when people or organisations apply to open new accounts or when transactions are made, for possible links to terror, drug or other illicit activities. This project focuses on providing banks a platform to automate the screening process and helping it to curb unlawful transactions.
- Maker-Checker-Approver Flow is created for screening and flagging illicit type of transactions creation.
Technology Stack: Spring, AngularJS, Oracle.