A diligent and goal oriented professional with substantial experience in Information Technology, computer graphics, web design/development and marketing. A seven year track record of proven ability to transform concepts and ideas into online, interactive reality. Successfully combined creative & artistic talent with the latest software to deliver revenue enhancing, market-oriented sites that increased monthly hits by 51% and monthly visits by 76%.
Seeking a challenging full time web and graphic design / information technology position in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Photoshop II course - earned 97.8%, December 2006. Real Estate License School - passed real estate exam, March 2005Languages: English, Hindi, French
Hospice Services of Alabama volunteer - 2006 to present
Painting in watercolor and oils (Art work displayed at the Shelby County Arts Council October 2007)
Kayaking, White Water Rafting & Diving (SCUBA certified October 2008)
• Kumasamba Lodge: website design and development• Coppernet Solutions Limited: taught web development to clients, students and co-workers• African Mining Consultants: website design and development
Oct 2003 - Present
Information Technology Manager (promoted from I.T. Specialist October 2006) ¬¬
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Developed, designed, maintained and deployed over 50 new home community web sites using Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Flash.
- Designed and printed ads, brochures, flyers, postcards and sign graphic art work for over 50 communities using Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Publisher and Quark Express
- Assisted in design and production of model home displays
- Created PowerPoint presentations for speeches, focus groups, office & model home displays
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- Reviewed new technologies for use in the residential real-estate business
- Implemented Onsite Connex (web based prospect management system): performed data migration from legacy system, verified data integrity and trained > 100 agents.
- Assisted in design of and maintained all databases used daily in real estate transactions
- Trained agents in applications, networking, database management and troubleshot all technology related issues
- Set-up email accounts for all Ingram agents and employees
- Set-up and maintained all office hardware: network, computers, printers, faxes, copiers & phones
- Oversaw physical property inventory, licensing compliance, office supply purchasing and invoicing
- Performed basic network maintenance and daily server backups
- Reduced monthly costs by 7% in 2007 and in 2009 reduced projected budget costs by 80% in response to a financially difficult period.
- Researched and placed all internet advertising (including Google AdWords)
- Researched information regarding the design of community themes, logos, plan names & color schemes
- Compiled and maintained feasibility statistics for marketing reports and studies
Oct 2006 - Present
• 2009 Hinton Properties : : Client Tom Hinton : : HintonProperties.com• 2008 Global Resource Network : : Client Eddie Crawford : : ProsperitywithGlobal.com• 2008 Global Resource Network : : Client Jill Edmunds : : GlobalDreamer.com• 2007 Fashion Consultant : : Client Jeanne Dixson : : business card design• 2006 William Nolen Photography : : Client William Nolen : : ebsite design• 2006 Botanical Place : : Client Bob Schleusner : : BotanicalPlace.net• 2006 BlueWave Technologies : : Client Steve Russell : : BlueWaveTech.com, logo, business card, paper trail & ad design
Jun 2002 - Sep 2002
NT Information Technology Services Ltd.
• Designed and developed website for Nissan Cyprus• Designed backgrounds, images, and icons using Adobe Photoshop• Designed and developed "On the Spot" tourism information for touch screen kiosks
Oct 2001 - Jan 2002
Systems Analyst/Web Developer
• Designed customer satisfaction application using Visual Basic and SQL• Assisted in installation and configuration of Lotus Notes• Produced various reports using Crystal Reports
May 1996 - Aug 2000
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major GPA: 3.63/4.00, Minor: Economics
Photoshop II course - earned 97.8%, December 2006.
Real Estate License School - passed real estate exam, March 2005
Languages: English, Hindi, French