Manager - IT
Overall managed 120+ Infrastructure management reports from help desk systems to high end system monitoring tools. Managed reporting projects right from initiation thru implementation (includes requirements gathering, design, and execution). Assessed business needs to create and produced requirements and project scope document. Overall accountability for firm wide Business Objects BI platform.
- Identified and recommended more than 20 process improvements to maximize report generation efficiencies and reduce time to market by 30%
- Successfully managed multiple projects at any one time and work with relevant teams to ensure smooth service delivery
- Implemented standard templates/formats for statistical reports (including trends, results, forecasting)
- Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, and universe and report documents
- Designed, created, implemented, and tested data flows, workflows, scripts, and jobs for multiple projects
- Study and understanding the business Scenarios of the existing systems, understanding the data and validating the data by applying the current business rules
- Developed reports automation in Excel using VBA code
- Involved in re-designing or customizing the existing Views and Stored Procedures to suit the reporting needs
- Communicated with the Database team and other programmers to guide them with the reports integration to implement Crystal reports in web based applications
- Coached a team of Crystal Reports Developers, developed the reports as well as got them done by team on time for the releases
- Performed necessary upgrades to data warehouse by creating new extraction procedures for data staging. Schema modifications included new data fields, indexing schemes and population rules
- Updated data flow diagrams, data model, population procedures, and scripts.
- Received several Encore Awards: Encore awards are given for going above and beyond a person's responsibilities