- Responsible for the development, administration and support of the RSA Archer Platform - including screen design, data fields, calculations, workflows, integrations, etc.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign
- Participates in rapid prototyping activities in real-time with the clients to configure the RSA Archer platform to meet client business needs
- Work with business/technical partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology/functional solutions, prepare Bill of Material
- Produce a detailed functional design document and effort estimation for Proposal to match clients requirements/expectations
- Responsible for day-to-day Archer POC, Demo, Client Archer design, development, testing, deployment and problem solving.
- Guide and Mentor Archer Team Members