Sterling Hoffman Software Consultant Ltd., Baroda, Gujarat 3/04 -ContinueA Canadian company, FEPL is one of North America’s most successful privately owned search and placement firms. It has several autonomous business units, each with a very tight focus on specific market niches handled by specialized proactive Business Teams consisting of Business Development Managers, Account Executives and Recruiting & Research Assistants focusing on specific industry. (www.sterlinghoffman.com, www.fepsearchgroup.com, www.sterlinglifescieces.com, www.chambersresearch.com, www.myplasticsrecrutier.com, www.softwaresalesjobs.com)Team Leader (09/04-Continued)Research Group, Voice Sourcing Group & Net Sourcing GroupResponsibilities:
- Full recruitment life cycle including client management, sourcing candidates, recommendation of candidates
- Created monthly marketing campaigns increasing company services awareness via online resources, job boards and mails
- Documenting new and/or existing processes
- Created database of prospects from like hoovers, scottsinfo and google
- Developed email newsletter as a new business lead development tactic to create additional new business opportunities
- Created and delivered innovative recruiting strategies that provided expert, quality recruitment in the areas of Engineering and sales
- Develop recruitment strategy for research opportunities that included development of new sourcing strategies.
- Staffing, recruiting for all positions under the direction of the COO, interview and screening of candidates
- Accountable for managing full-lifecycle recruitment process for research analysts, and research associates to include on-going collaboration with technical recruiters, direct/indirect sourcing and resume tracking
- Work for Fortune 1000 companies of North America to identify quality executives in sales, marketing, quality, operations, engineering, production, business development, general management and various roles
- Highly developed analytical skills to evaluate, forecast, budget, plan, execute and report high volume results
- Assertive and resourceful, productively resolving situational conflicts, developing resolution, and achieving a positive outcome
- Proactive and team-structured leadership style emphasizing expertise in meeting demands created by rapidly changing conditions in competitive markets
- Fee collections
- Peak direct reporting staff - 30
- Business development strategist with a history of opening new markets, capturing new business, and expanding key industries to drive revenue performance
- Increased productivity, improved resource utilization and strengthened processes by restructuring interoffice staff and realigning position functions
AchievementsSuccessfully sourced and placed qualified candidates at Cobalt Engineering, Bombardier Aerospace, CableTest, Trow Associates, Smith Group, Peptisyntheia, Profine Moulds and othersAwarded on quarterly basis by the HQ for the CORE VALUE “Straight Talk” and Yearly award for the CORE VALUE “Dream, Think & Do: Big” (Selected out of 80 Employees)Cleared Company Training Tests for
Company’s Core Values – “Work Hard”, “Straight Talk”, “Stay Humble”, “Dream, Think & Do Big”
“Who Moved My Cheese?” - Spencer Johnson
“How to Win Friends and Influence People” - Dale Carnegie
“Raving Fans” - Ken Blanchard, Sheldon Bowles
“One Minute Manager” - Ken Blanchard (Presented to CEO of company)
Research Associate (03/04-08/04)Responsibilities:
- Identifying sources of potential candidates in Canadian market and designing of strategy to meet the targets in different skill categories on time.
- Conduct Internet search using Hotjobs, Monster, Yahoo, Career Builder, Workopolis, Google and others.
- Keep candidates posted with the feedback from clients.
- Consult with head office on open requisitions and provide status of recruitment on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports, analyze recruitment statistics.
- Recruit, engineering, sales and accounting professional.
- Execution of job orders for manpower requests.
- Supervise the database building for candidates and clients.
- Short-listing of candidates as per the job orders.
- Do extensive resume sourcing and client development.
- Preparing scripts for marketing candidates.
- Building and maintenance of internal database for candidates and clients.
- Posting jobs in FEP website.
- Do extensive Internet search for candidates
- Posting Job orders in various job sites
- Finding and delivering Internet Leads
- Candidate marketing Bulletin
- Manage and drive candidate and client email campaign
- Sourcing candidates by utilizing internet, candidate referrals, client referrals
- Focuses on providing positive, flexible, value added internet recruiting and e-commerce marketing services to FEP international headquarters in Toronto, Canada