Specialties: Start-ups, Turn-around Management, Change Management, Strategy Development, Operations Leadership, Business Process Improvement, Program Management, Project Management, Business Development, and Value Based LeadershipI am making steps towards having a career rather than a job and I want to work with a company that is honest, professional, and hard working. I hold myself to these standards and would like to be part of a team that does the same. I want to find a company that will give me the ability to move upward based off of productivity because I thrive in that environment. I believe that if you are a good producer and have a great personality you
Music, Intracting with people
- More than 10 years of management, process improvement and procedure implementation in service industry with a proven track record of day-to-day operations management, business development, reporting and recruitment
- Managed entire recruiting process that is from initiation of requirement to final delivery of candidates to assignments following sourcing, resume matching, presentation to TAG/VPCM
- Expert at planning, designing and delivering Change Management, Business Process Improvement, Project Management, Business Development and building high-performance teams
- Trained research and sourcing associates with expertise in sourcing active and passive resumes on job boards, through referrals and networking, and direct sourcing
- Managed daily activities of research and sourcing team including planning recruiting strategies, setting priorities, motivating team members and tracking progress (directly responsible for management of 5 research associates and 8 sourcing associates)
- Worked on wide range of online data mining projects on portals like monster, hotjobs, careerbuilder, workopolis, hirehealth, hoovers, scottsinfo
- Resume mining, advanced Boolean resume web searching, targeted company researching
- Saturation Sourcing - applied primarily to high volume staffing initiatives, expert level Boolean Syntax and Data Mining Skills
- Orientation towards training and skill enhancement
- Build strong teams and inspired individuals to higher levels of achievement
- Consultative management approach that put people in a position to win
- Quick-study, easily trainable and willing to learn
- Goal-oriented; consistently meet or exceed established goals and objectives
- A passion for professional ethics and adherence to company core values
- Ensure all company standards and policies are followed and enforced
Vertical Industry Experience Extensive value added recruiting experience in managing recruitment process for executive, mid-level management, and hard-to-fill positions for the following industries:
- Consulting Engineering and Construction Industry
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal and Machinery Manufacturing
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry
- Automotive and Aerospace Manufacturing
- IT Sales Recruitment
Technology Specific Recruiting Skills
- Plant, Production, Process, Maintenance and Quality Management
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering
- Sales Account Manager and Sales Directors
Jan 2009 - Present
Mar 2004 - Dec 2008
Sterling Hoffman Software Consultant Ltd., Baroda, Gujarat 3/04 -ContinueA Canadian company, FEPL is one of North America’s most successful privately owned search and placement firms. It has several autonomous business units, each with a very tight focus on specific market niches handled by specialized proactive Business Teams consisting of Business Development Managers, Account Executives and Recruiting & Research Assistants focusing on specific industry. (www.sterlinghoffman.com, www.fepsearchgroup.com, www.sterlinglifescieces.com, www.chambersresearch.com, www.myplasticsrecrutier.com, www.softwaresalesjobs.com)Team Leader (09/04-Continued)Research Group, Voice Sourcing Group & Net Sourcing GroupResponsibilities:
- Full recruitment life cycle including client management, sourcing candidates, recommendation of candidates
- Created monthly marketing campaigns increasing company services awareness via online resources, job boards and mails
- Documenting new and/or existing processes
- Created database of prospects from like hoovers, scottsinfo and google
- Developed email newsletter as a new business lead development tactic to create additional new business opportunities
- Created and delivered innovative recruiting strategies that provided expert, quality recruitment in the areas of Engineering and sales
- Develop recruitment strategy for research opportunities that included development of new sourcing strategies.
- Staffing, recruiting for all positions under the direction of the COO, interview and screening of candidates
- Accountable for managing full-lifecycle recruitment process for research analysts, and research associates to include on-going collaboration with technical recruiters, direct/indirect sourcing and resume tracking
- Work for Fortune 1000 companies of North America to identify quality executives in sales, marketing, quality, operations, engineering, production, business development, general management and various roles
- Highly developed analytical skills to evaluate, forecast, budget, plan, execute and report high volume results
- Assertive and resourceful, productively resolving situational conflicts, developing resolution, and achieving a positive outcome
- Proactive and team-structured leadership style emphasizing expertise in meeting demands created by rapidly changing conditions in competitive markets
- Fee collections
- Peak direct reporting staff - 30
- Business development strategist with a history of opening new markets, capturing new business, and expanding key industries to drive revenue performance
- Increased productivity, improved resource utilization and strengthened processes by restructuring interoffice staff and realigning position functions
AchievementsSuccessfully sourced and placed qualified candidates at Cobalt Engineering, Bombardier Aerospace, CableTest, Trow Associates, Smith Group, Peptisyntheia, Profine Moulds and othersAwarded on quarterly basis by the HQ for the CORE VALUE “Straight Talk” and Yearly award for the CORE VALUE “Dream, Think & Do: Big” (Selected out of 80 Employees)Cleared Company Training Tests for
- Company’s Core Values – “Work Hard”, “Straight Talk”, “Stay Humble”, “Dream, Think & Do Big”
- “Who Moved My Cheese?” - Spencer Johnson
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” - Dale Carnegie
- “Raving Fans” - Ken Blanchard, Sheldon Bowles
- “One Minute Manager” - Ken Blanchard (Presented to CEO of company)
Research Associate (03/04-08/04)Responsibilities:
- Identifying sources of potential candidates in Canadian market and designing of strategy to meet the targets in different skill categories on time.
- Conduct Internet search using Hotjobs, Monster, Yahoo, Career Builder, Workopolis, Google and others.
- Keep candidates posted with the feedback from clients.
- Consult with head office on open requisitions and provide status of recruitment on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports, analyze recruitment statistics.
- Recruit, engineering, sales and accounting professional.
- Execution of job orders for manpower requests.
- Supervise the database building for candidates and clients.
- Short-listing of candidates as per the job orders.
- Do extensive resume sourcing and client development.
- Preparing scripts for marketing candidates.
- Building and maintenance of internal database for candidates and clients.
- Posting jobs in FEP website.
- Do extensive Internet search for candidates
- Posting Job orders in various job sites
- Finding and delivering Internet Leads
- Candidate marketing Bulletin
- Manage and drive candidate and client email campaign
- Sourcing candidates by utilizing internet, candidate referrals, client referrals
- Focuses on providing positive, flexible, value added internet recruiting and e-commerce marketing services to FEP international headquarters in Toronto, Canada
Apr 2001 - Jan 2004
Business Development Manager
SOFT SUPPORT, Baroda, Gujarat 4/01-01/04A proprietary firm involved in software development and IT services.www.ssindia.net Business Development ManagerResponsibilities: Business Development - www.fresh-jobs.com
- Study the recruitment business in India.
- Study the processes involved in a Placement Consultancy.
- Researched about placement industry to find innovative idea to promote campus placements.
- Study various job boards like naukri, jobsourceindia, jobsahead, hotjobs, jobstreet
- Prepared a business analysis for recruitment portal.
- Designed marketing strategy and promotional literature.
- Designed the interface and did business analysis of job portal to be launched.
- Created a Database of engineering and professional colleges in Gujarat.
- Communication with placement coordinators of educational institutes in Gujarat.
- Created a Database of 1200 companies in Gujarat.
Business Development - Software
- Market research and development for unique products for data recovery and disk crash prevention.
- Lead a team of marketing and sales personnel.
- Designed marketing brochures and literature for the product launch and advertising.
- Participated in 6 exhibitions of state level in Gujarat.
- Developed vendors across the major cities in Gujarat.
- Web promotion through free directories and mailers.
- Trained the group in business language and processes.
Business Development – AMC
- Mapping the territory for promotion of services of data recovery and protection.
- Promotion of services among the computer vendors and corporate.
- Hard core selling of services through door-to-door concept.
- Promoted the data recovery services in Gujarat.
- Traveled different places in Gujarat for creating a brand “Soft Support”.
- Designed posters and fliers for the services.
- Established distributor/dealer/reseller network across Gujarat.
Nov 1999 - Mar 2001
Escorts Consumer Credit Ltd.
Escorts Consumer Credit Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat 11/99 to 03/01A sister concern of leading Machinery Manufacturing Company for Automotive Industry Escorts Ltd. providing financial services to company costumers and company vehicles.Scheme Manager, Surat 09/00-03/01, Baroda 04/00-09/00Responsibilities:
- Develop new market in New city.
- Develop sales team to generate new business
- Design marketing strategies to develop new space in market.
- Design and develop different schemes for promotion of business.
- Train sales team to achieve the targets for the development of companies business.
- Interact with customers to solve their problems and queries.
- Collect papers from the customers or sales needed for financing
- Cross check the documents present by customer and prepare First Inquiry Reports.
- If the needed documents are clear than sign the agreement with the customer and deliver him the vehicle.
- Do collection of monthly payments of customers installments.
- Do recovery from the fault customers(defaulters).
Scheme Manager, Ahmedabad 11/99-04-00
- Interact with customers directly and market company’s financial schemes.
- Take part in describing vehicles on technical parts to increase the dealers business.
- Collect documents needed to finance
- Cross check documents submitted by the customers i.e. do F.I.R.
- Do collection of monthly payments of customers installments.
- Do recovery from the fault customers(defaulters).
Jun 1999 - Oct 1999
Medical Transcriptionist (Trainee)
Avinash Information Technology Ltd
Avinash Information Technology Ltd. Ahmedabad, Gujarat 06/99 to 10/99An IT company providing services of Medical Transcription. Medical Transcriptionist (Trainee)
- Took training for Medical Transcription for 5 months.
- Learned the US accent.
- Learned the Medical terms.
Apr 1996 - Mar 1999
E-Mail Marketing Softwares
MS Word Resume