Entercoms Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Business Analyst
My role involved analyzing client requirements and designing a technical solution. Also scoping, budgeting and documenting projects. Handling a team of developers and translating the client requirements to team.
Client Orientation / Project Assessment
- Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders for web based and smart phone application projects
Raw data analysis to identify the problem and suggest a solution
Analysis of raw data received from client ERP system to identify the problem areas and suggest a technical solution which will be delivered via a web tool and smart phone/tablet application
Scoping / Documentation / Budgeting
- Strategized project scoping and specifications documents, to clearly communicate the project road-map. Led initiative to produce in-house reporting application to save outsourced application fees, used in contest campaigns for customers.
Team Leadership / Resource Allocation / Scheduling
- Led multidisciplinary team of up to 4 to 8 developers, designers, testers working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinated work of employees and outside contractors to meet deadlines, budgets, and client demand. Provided situational leadership to motivate individuals.
Project Kickoff / Implementation Training
- Met with all developers and project stakeholders to lead a kickoff meeting. Defined and introduced the project, team members' roles, and key deliverables. Mapped out timelines, milestones, communication processes, question and answer session.
User Interface and Flow Design
- Designed User Interface and flow for the Web Based Apps and smart phone native and web apps using Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Brain Map
Quality Assurance / Project Review
- Assigned Q.A. team members to develop test cases, browser requirements, resolution and screen size requirements for smart phones and tablets, and worked with internal and external clients, content producers and stakeholders to conduct interim project reviews and final project tweaks prior to launch. Obtained multi-level signoff on projects and contests prior to approval.
Launch / Post-Launch Review
- Timed successful launches/deployment of web sites and apps to allow for system administrator support, developer resources, and training of content producers on Content Management Systems, and content delivery strategies.
- Held post-launch review meetings to revisit project strengths and liabilities, and to build out better processes for future projects.
Support and Updates
- Clarified support and update requirements via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Designed an update mechanism for content based web tools