- Gurgaon Haryana
- [email protected]
Delivering quality based services and focusing on customer satisfaction
1. Drawing and paintings.
2. Listening to music.
3. Surfing Internet.
1. Taking care of Capital Expenses and Operational Expenses for the IT O&M Team.
2. Preparation of Monthly & Weekly reports, related to incident and problem review on demand.
3. Managed and maintained asset records.
4. Ensured delivery of committed service levels to customers. SLA management, analysis on improvement areas and regular tracking of critical service parameters.
5. Preparation of Monthly report, related to managed service group- IT for top level management.
6. Conducted customer workshops and open-house when needed.
7. To identify and drive process improvements within the Service organization.
1. Ensure the successful, timely reactive and proactive resolution to VIP customers.
2. Build, Manage and maintain a repository of Known Issues and Problems.
3. Coordinating with venders for asset procurement on ad hoc basis.
4. Tracking and review highest levels of SLAs and customer satisfaction indexes for the better services in the future.
5. Minimize the adverse effect on the business of incident and problems caused by capacity related issues in the infrastructure and to proactively prevent the occurrence of such incidents & problems.
6. Provide customer training on web portal tools; fault management and escalations procedures.
7. Manage Change Management request activities, where the customer’s network may be impacted.
1. Provide customer training on web portal tools; fault management and escalations procedures.
2. To identify and drive process improvements within the Service organization.
3. Build, Manage and maintain a repository of Known Issues and Problems.
4. Continuous development & daily management of service quality focused on increasing customer satisfaction via reduced meantime to restore service, increased data quality and comprehensive notification.
5. Ensures the IT systems including servers and network are continuously in operational state
6. Experienced in managing communications and reporting major incidents
7. Proactive prevention of issues - trend analysis and targeting support action