Customer Service and Logistics
- Organized – Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure – Time management
- Effective problem solving abilities – for technical issues
- Managing escalations
- Active listening
- Knowledge of handling customer issues
- Outstanding communication skills – To interact both with clients and cross-company workers.
- Agile, sharp, able to improvise
- Professional attitude
- Serious Interest in Graphic Design
- Website Design and Development
- Travel places
Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
Goods Flow Co-worker n/Licence
- Order Management functions for home delivery.
- Labelling goods, assigning drivers and co-ordinating with drivers.
- Managing returns and authorizing reschedule of deliveries to transportation and Customer Service Departments
- Co-ordinating with customer and Transportation Company if there are delays in delivery due to un-foreseen circumstances.
- Picking Functions as necessary for from the store floor/Warehouse to labelling and arranging delivery for the same.
- Management of Peak and Holiday Shifts in the absence of Management Staff.
- Ensured that all deliveries were 100% on target as per the delivery schedule and loads
- All errors were handled and Customer Escalations were reduced consistently over a 3 month period.
Nov 2003 - May 2007
Customer Service Agent
WNS Global Pvt Ltd.
- Interface daily with internal partners and British Airways in the Logistics and Bookings in the following areas below
- Training new staff for the project
- Ensure ISO9000 Compliance
- Action Error Messages that fall under my que scope.
- Identify Codeshare errors and correct errors as per BA policies on Codeshare
- Ensure that Flight Details Provided by BA are synced and accurate in the Codeshare Database
- Ensure that duplication of PNR's are checked and corrected
- Prepare and Update reports on a monthly basis on the Upgrade and Codeshare break-up
- Passenger Upgrade options evaluation and ensure that all upgrades are completed as per schedule before upgrade deadlines are closed.
- Nominated for further training and hands on work at British Airways Onsite in London
- Implemented and Project Managed the new Codeshare System to streamline the Codeshare Processes
- Given Team Leader Responsibilities and was Identified as a future Team Leader in the department.
Mar 2000 - Aug 2001
Customer Service Officer
Laxmi Jewels Private Ltd.
- Order Management of Customer Orders
- Schedule Orders as per priority with the Order Works area
- Track order within the various works department and update customer as needed
- Organise Quality inspection of Orders related to exports
- Compile and submit documents related to all export orders
- Promoted to a Customer Service Officer within 6 months of Joining due to my work ethic and performance
Sep 2001 - Aug 2002
Customer Service Agent
OMIC Private Ltd.
- Analyse in-Bound Cargo Documents relating to Inspection and record it in the company database
- Arrange inspection date for cargo with Customs and Quarantine
- Ensure that the Bill of Lading is also presented as part of all the legal documentation
- Direct the Cargo to be delivered as per the terms in the Bill of Lading to the correct Consignee
- Ensured 100% compliance on all consignments and inspections with Customs and Quarantine.
Nov 2002 - Apr 2003
Jul 1995 - Apr 1998
Jul 1993 - Mar 1995