Knowledge Management and Communications
Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies-INEE
E- Communications, Social Media, Event Management
• Compilation and preparation the Bi-Weekly Bulletin
• Compilation and preparation weekly Jobs message. Review and approve new job announcements on the INEE website, and inform and assist members on posting new job opportunities.
• Assisting in the drafting, preparation, and scheduling of e-communications, including regular newsletters, as well as ad hoc messages to mark key dates, updates on acute and chronic crises; and other messages as determined by the Secretariat
• Collection and preparation of Language Community resource updates, Task Team updates for dissemination through mail manager.
• Maintenance of email lists, including continual review of list membership, message reports and errors, and the harmonization of the email lists with the broader member database
• Assisting in campaign development, implementation, and follow-up
• Management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Blog pages, including: original INEE content related to thematic spotlights and other e-communications, as well as finding, tracking, and re-posting relevant partner content
• Managing, tracking and reporting on member interaction on social media platforms
• Developing a medium-term social media strategy and user guide.
• Providing general support to the Coordinator for Knowledge Management and Partnerships and other members of the Secretariat.