A position in financing that incorporates both my financial analytical experience and my Computer Information Systems Knowledge.
Dec 2003 - Present
Bank of America
- Performance that meets/exceeds quarterly goals of selling financial products and services to consumer and small business customers.
- Establish, develop, retain, and deepen long-term relationships with current and
- Display vast knowledge of mortgages, business loans, and finance.
Jan 2001 - Dec 2001
- Managing the processes to clear and settle transactions;
- Reconciling systems by checking that the data flows from the revenue-generating front office to the Operations systems (operations control)
Jan 1997 - Jan 2000
- Organising team meetings, managing team members, responsibility for individual and team appraisals
- Supervising teams of clerks
- Establishing and implementing procedures for audit control
- Esconded to NY, USA to train American staff on European banking procedures
Jan 1994 - Jan 1997
- Monitoring the activity and reports of daily transaction
- NOSTRA account reconcilitations
- Acting as an interface with other divisions of the bank