Role: Market Research, Product Management, Brand Management, Sales
Engaged in scaling family business of Indian wedding clothing (annual turnover INR 2 crore) with the primary objective of enhancing sales and further on creating a strong brand value for the firm in the competitive retail environment
• Achieved 16% growth in Y-o-Y turnover with incremental sales by analysing new business opportunities and identifying new market segments.
• Conceptualized, initiated and implemented a loyalty program focused on enhancing brand loyalty. This achieved a retention of 40% high value retail customers.
• Used projective techniques to understand consumer buying behaviour. Designed customer communication focusing on customer engagement.
• Launched new promotion and marketing campaigns via print and mobile media to enhance brand visibility. Monitored & evaluated the results of these campaigns.
• Collaborated and established partnerships with complementary products and services in the wedding industry. As a result, the business is a one-stop solution for customers for all purchases related to the wedding industry.