Senior Operating Executive to Private Equity Portfolio Companies
Develops deep Value Creation strategies across a range of industries, providing Operations expertise and driving "hands-on" execution with portfolio companies. Coverage of manufacturing, technology, chemicals, energy, pulp & paper, construction materials, consumer electronics, medical device, semiconductor, automotive, aerospace, and warehousing/distribution.
Board Director level contact at multiple portfolio companies, holding interim and colaborative leadership roles, as needed. Lead portfolio management activities for special situations and distressed investments with oversight of governance, management operations, setting up metrics and financial dashboard metrics. Drive regular review of portfolio company performance, critical issues, and trends. Assess talent, help hire, and transition new management. Assist with due-/post-diligence, M&A planning, and investment analysis. Interact with investor community to provide visibility.
- Freescale Semiconductor, formerly Motorola's chip manufacturing division. (Asia Operations Transformation Lead for China, Malaysia, Singapore, HK, Korea, Philippines)
- Armstrong World, global flooring company. (Transformation Lead)
- Biomet Orthopedics, providing orthopedic implants for joint replacement, spinal injuries, and dental reconstruction (Global Portfolio Co. Advisor)
- Graphic Packaging International, folding carton and plastic bag packagng product supplier to food, pharma, and beverage. (Supply Chain Portfolio Co. Advisor)
- Isola Group global supplier of PC Board substrate to electronics manufacturers. (Transformation Advisor)
- Structure global investment and management activities to deliver customer-focused sales and operational breakthrough performances with portfolio companies leadership for >$4B shareholder value creation and increased EBITDA ranging from 150 to >300%.