HR Manager Assistant
ElHelow Style for office furniture
- Develop, implement, maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- Manage all human resource activities.
- Develop and implement all the functions of personnel Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports including responsibility for maintaining personal records.
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personal files to ensure it is update in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop job description.-Develop and implement and manage recruiting process.
- Manage and implement the performance appraisal.
- Create the announcement of all positions in the company.-Submitting monthly report to GM regarding Head count.