An English teacher for secondary schools .
Ministry of Education in Egypt . (British curriculum)
Working as part of a team with fellow teachers ensuring that the Year Group works effectively, and also in charge of maintaining a well organized, pupil friendly & interactive learning environment.
- Implementing the discipline & behaviour policy of the school.
- Updating student registers and attendance records.
- Participating in marketing & community events for the school.
- Taking part in departmental, year group and staff meetings.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of individual students.
- Using a range of teaching styles and ICT in lessons.
- Preparing test and examinations.
- Marking a student’s course work and home work.
- Supervising the use of support staff relevant to the class.
- Using assessment data to set targets for pupils.
- Participating in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organization.