- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills/Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign).
- 5+ years of successful phone experience.
- Well versed in identifying customer needs and able to offer a solution quickly.
Art, History, Travel
Jun 2015 - Present
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Screen incoming and outgoing contacts to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Provide feedback to assist in the creation of quality standards, performance improvement goals and the development of training programs.
Aug 2012 - Jun 2015
- Build and improve on customer relationships and providing quality customer service.
- Resolve customer concerns by providing clarification, researching and exploring answers, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved concerns.
- Compose clear, concise responses to customers as part of the email team.
- Encourage colleague learning as part of the Buddy Program, by providing floor support and by facilitating New Hire integration.
- Pilot new Website Assistance team utilizing new software to better customer experience.
- Facilitate training classes.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding metrics on a monthly basis.
Sep 2011 - Apr 2012
- Greeting and recording visitors.
- Answering telephone.
- Being available to answer questions.
Mar 2008 - Apr 2012
- Taking take-out orders./Occasionally taking tables as a waitress during busy times.
- Acting as hostess.
- Answering telephones.
- Stocking supplies, making sure everything is ready each morning and throughout the day.
Sep 2011 - Feb 2012
Design both print and web-based marketing materials for Co.Labs clients.
Meet and interact with clients to work toward goal.
- Collaborate with other students and interns to produce materials and projects and work toward Co.Labs goals.
Sep 2008 - Apr 2011
- Act as manager in event of manager’s absence.
- Communicate with university alumni, and update university records.
- Fundraise for scholarships, and to maintain university health.
- At times, put together mailings and thank you packets.
- Film Thank-You video to be sent to alumni.
May 2010 - Aug 2010
- Provide customer service.
- Perform maintenance and cleaning. Install new fixtures into assigned departments.
- Monitor area for potential security risks.
- Maintain an organized back room.
Sep 2008 - May 2012
Bachelor's in Graphic Design
- Minor in History.
- Minor In Arts and Humanities.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Sep 2004 - Jun 2008
Dirigo High School
- Graduated seventh in class.
- Completed Honors courses (Honors English, Honors Origins), Advanced Placement courses (AP Language, AP U.S. History, AP Literature), and advanced art classes.
Jan 2008 - May 2008
Completed an online semester-long creative writing class through Academ-e.