Lead Structural Engineer
Summary of Responsibilities: The below list of duties is not exhaustive but highlights a number of the major tasks of the post:
- Fulfilling the role of Structural Technical Authority.
- Provide supervision, direction and support for all Structural personnel.
- Provide technical support to the organisation for operational support and design engineering. Work as Structural Engineer as required on conceptual, front end and detailed engineering design.
- Ensure the Structural support provided satisfies the requirements of the Asset Cases for Safety and Performance Standards.
- Develop and update company’s specifications, procedures, design criteria, technical standards, and strategies.
- Responsible of the development and application of risk-based Structural Integrity Management (SIM) methods and systems.
- Manage third-party service providers.
- Review of job progress and cost reports regarding Structural engineering activities.
- Provide management reports as required.
- Ensure that all design changes are captured by the change control process.
- Leading the Engineering Department working procedures development and update.