(C.M.M.S) Data Entry Clerk – Helpdesk
Working at Abu Dhabi Port Company.
Acting Planner – (Technical – Planning).
01/01/2013 – Present
Currently I am Controlling Planning functions within Technical Department. My main duties include coordinating with all departments’ managing Equipment & all assets supervise maximo system assistance to line managers for internal audits. Department inventory reports, plan for all terminal equipment & assets schedule for maintenance, resolves all inquiries of equipment
- Scheduling support of work orders including corrective & preventative maintenance work.
- Answer incoming work request calls. Schedule repairs and dispatch priority calls.
- Create, initiate, schedule, and complete work orders.
- Track technician labor associated with work orders in database.
- Facilitate work orders by defining the tasks, estimating duration, identifying constraints, assigning appropriate resources.
- Provide support to Management by coordinating tasks involved in scheduling work being performed in assigned buildings and updating them on status of scheduled work regularly.
- Reviewing reports & identifying overdue work orders, which pose a risk to quality assurance.
- Evaluate status of work and report problems to supervisor and/or management.
- Distribute & Update Supervisors on status of scheduled work
- Maintain detailed filing system. (Maximo)Abu Dhabi Terminals (Sea Port Authority) Presenting information in a clear, organized, concise manner that is both grammatically and technically correct
- Provide an efficient Maintenance Planning, Quality systems, Maximo support and effective training support to the Technical department; Support the needs of product and service excellence.
- 24/06/2012 – 2013
Technical Clerk – Helpdesk (Technical - Planning)
- Attend all the telephone calls and radio messages in relation to assets.
- All data’s in the work order to entered in to CMMS and ensure the Emergency work orders are closed within the prescribed time.
- Provide all types of reports from Maximo daily basis to the work shop supervisory staffs.
- Ensure the all data’s entered in the CMMS about the Recourses utilized during the routine technical activities.
- Prepare necessary data sheets for normal workshop activities.
- Preparation of all gate passes.
- Follow up on open work orders and pending purchase orders, requisitions and technical.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries, complaints, follow & escalate through to resolution using the standard guidelines properly with the systems functionality as a part of customer relationship management.
- Revising all readily available CRM databases with new changes and status.
- Maintain the coordination and professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and customer service management.
- Mentoring new staff to satisfy customer service requirements.