Legal Executive / Para-Legal
John J. Murphy & Co
Responsible to principle and assisting all partners of the firm in the following:
- Ensuring draft court documents and court pleadings are engrossed and compliant with the Superior Court, Circuit Court and District Court rules respectively.
- Assisting in preparation of key litigation areas including employment, family and personal injury law. Assisting with preparation of drafting agreements (settlement / separation / dispute resolution) in the aforementioned litigation areas.
- Assisting in preparation of, dispute resolution and commercial transactions including rent review; preparation of shareholders agreements and Shareholders AGM.
- Assisting in preparation of all probate matters including the drafting of wills, administration and distribution of estates.
- Assisting in all conveyancing matters including preparation of contracts for sale.