Asst. Manager, Admin & IR
- Advise and guide the company and the functional managers on organizational employee relations, communication as well as grievance handling issues.
- Formulate and monitor Company's Admin, Security, land issues and other policies as appropriate and develop those further. Maintain close relationship with other Companies and exchange relevant information.
- Proper look after, Maintenance & inventory of factory assets such as Air-Conditioners, Refrigerators, Photocopy Machine, PABX, Land Lines etc. And Factory operation related all license & certificate collection -renewal & properly maintain those file.
- Implement and sustain the code of ethics throughout the Company. Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Foreign buyers & Guest management (tour planning, air ticketing, accommodation).
- Transport & Dinning Management, Food & beverage Management, Compliance, Medical Management (First Aid, Medicine purchase) & House Keeping Audit.
- Provide training to the employee to make aware them about leave procedure, maternity benefits, working hour & over time system according to labor law, safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Motivate workers and maintain good relation between workers and management.
- Maintain a good Relation with the Govt. Agencies Like Industrial Police, Kalkarkhana Adhidoptor as well as private agencies such Ashfia BGMEA, BKMEA, ACCORD etc.
- Faces all types of Audits like BSCI, Sedex, LIDL & followup the Corrective Action Plan according to their findings.