Senior Loan Processor
- Manage a pipeline of 50-60 loans.
- Close every loan on Time.
- Make introduction calls within 24 hours and follow up calls every third day
- Develops and maintains knowledge and comply with company policy and secondary market requirements pertaining to credit/security standards and regulatory requirements relative to conventional, government and self-employed loans requirements.
- Understand and apply local, state, and federal regulations relating to processing mortgage loans
- Act as trouble-shooter for problem loans, interacting between Loan Originators, client, and lender
- Prepares docs for signing/notary
- Balance loans and call out CD’s
- Manage loan locks