Over the past 5 years I have held a variety of positions that have showcased my ability to lead a team and share my passions with others. I've had measurable success at previous positions that can be reviewed in the work history section of this page. Given my vast array of experiences I hope to continue pursing a career in marketing that allows me to combine my inter-personal skills, creativity and entrepreneurial work ethic.
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012
E-Commerce & Social Media Associate
- Executes the social media plan to expand Revolution's online presence
- Updates various social media sites on a daily basis: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to increase followers
- Updates and manages e-commerce website to create a cohesive environment
- Works with Quickbooks to monitor inventory & create SKU's for website products
- Effectively communicates with vendors, bloggers and external parties to build relationships
- Processes and ships all online orders through Big Commerce and E-Bay
Mar 2011 - Mar 2012
- Managed the day-to day business operations of the store
- Responsible for all recruiting, training, visual presentation, marketing, loss prevention, customer service and all other aspects of the store environment
- Conducted interviews on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of the store schedule for over 40 employees.
- Recruited, trained and developed a brand new merchandising team of 12 employees.
- Raised the LP corporate audit from failing to passing at store HCO372 within 2 weeks of my transfer by educating employees & managers on loss prevention
Dec 2010 - Mar 2011
- Owned & operated local jewelry business
- Managed all marketing, advertising and promotions
- Maintained accounts in various boutiques in NC & FL
- Organized and held jewelry trunk shows
Jan 2008 - Oct 2010
Wiiings Team Member
- Championed the successful promotion of the Red Bull brand to consumers
- Responsible for market research that increased branding opportunities
- Assisted in the launch of Cola by Red Bull by sampling & creating buzz about the new product in the Charlotte market
- Assisted in the launch of the US Airways partnership at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport by educating and sampling flight attendants on the new Red Bull e-Shot products
Jun 2010 - Oct 2010
Visual Display & Merchandising Intern
- Assisted Visual Manager in all merchandise and window display projects
Aug 2007 - May 2011
B.S in Marketing
The Belk College of Business