• Dynamic MBA Manager with rich high caliber experience of 13 years in the industrial sector.
• Proven track record of delivering consistent excellence through analytical problem solving, project management, people management, strategic planning and coordination with all stakeholders.
• Unique management style with a strong belief on the necessity of engagement, empowerment, involvement and positive team spirit on the work place.
• High level of proficiency in quality management system (QMS), quality assurance, implementation of quality system, business excellence, training and coaching .
• Skilled in developing and implementing processes leading to achievement of targeted performance levels meeting all key performance parameters.
• Proactive achievements driven manager with superior communication, interpersonal, coordination, planning and execution skills.
Maintenance Manager, Electrical & Instrumentation
Lafarge Emirates Cement, Member of LafargeHolcim
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize maintenance practices in Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation including defining optimum working methods, adoption of best practices and tools and ensuring control on consumption of spares and materials and adhering to budgets and policies on safety meeting targeted deadlines.
- Develop operation and capital budgets for the department and ensure adherence to approved budgets through effective monitoring and control.
- Contribute actively to short, medium and long term investment planning to meet the company’s growth targets in the region. Managed several capital projects to realize planning objectives.
- Implement and maintain the maintenance management part of Plant Operating Module based on the business excellence model contributing to enhanced equipment reliability and overall equipment efficiency (OEE) to achieve the targeted production plans.
- Plays an active role in building organizational capabilities through managing the organisational change, hiring and retaining talents, performance appraisal, ongoing feedback, training needs identification and implementation of effective training and development programs.
- Actively leading, in depth, the day to day operational activities of the“ Electrical Team”. Managing staff, including recommendations for hiring decisions, facilitating employee skills development, resolving disagreements, motivating and making duty assignments.
- Certified internal ISO auditor, accountable about maintenance scope and representative for the maintenance department during external ISO audits.
Planning Section Head
Lafarge Emirates Cement, Member of LafargeHolcim
- Direct and coordinate the development of the plant and equipment's maintenance plans, preparation of scope of work, reservation/arrangement of materials, arrangement of resources, integration of projects and capital modifications and in house maintenance activities.
- Ensure the timely availability of materials and award of Contracts for all shutdown related activities.
-Ensure technical procedures, standards and systems are applied consistently in compliance with Lafarge maintenance policy and Best Practices.
- Direct, coordinate and optimize the preparation of Preventive Maintenance plans, schedules and report their implementation progress.
- Define the maintenance department needs for budgeting and capex on an annual basis.
- Develop and establish maintenance cost/planning/contracts processes and associated KPI's and issue maintenance cost trends and analysis reports to the maintenance management.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
CEMEX-Asuyt Cement Plant
- Ensure completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of quality, safety and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximize equipment availability and reliability to achieve production plans and targets.
- Responsible for the execution and the quality of electrical maintenance work to be carried out, respecting budget, policies and deadlines.
- Lead and motivate the team, ensures coordination and cooperation between team members.
- Contribute to the development of working methods and definition of procedures and ensures their implementation.
Master of Business Administration
University of Atlanta
BSc. Engineering, Electrical
Electrical Power & Machines, Power Electronics, Electrical Protection Systems, Variable Frequency Drives.
Graduation project : Improving Power Factor for the Electrical Power Network of upper Egypt.
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
- Performance Management, DALE Carnegie-UAE
- Asset Management, SKF-UAE
- Root Cause Analysis, PROACT-USA
- Occupational Health & Safety Basic Diploma, IASP-USA
- USA-NASP, General Industry, IASP-USA
- USA Electrical Safety, IASP-USA
- Safety Trainer & STOP Coach, DuPont-UK
- OSHA, OSHAcademy
- HAZID, INSAFETY - UAE
- SINAMICS S 120 Drive Service & Commissioning, SIEMENS-German
- SINAMICS G 150 Drive Service & Commissioning, SIEMENS-Germany
- 8 MW Motors Testing, Service & Maintenance, VEM-Germany
- Process Instrumentation Training, Endress + Hauser, Switzerland
- Electrical Inspection, Lafarge University-Mombassa
- Planning Coach, Lafarge IPMEA-Egypt
- Advanced English Level, American University in Cairo, EGYPT
- Business English, George Masson University, UAE
- Communication Skills, Logic-EGYPT
- Effective Time Management, Logic-EGYPT
- TCP/IP Networking, IBM-EGYPT
- LAN Architecture, IBM-EGYPT