Planning Coach, Maintenance Methods
Lafarge Emirates Cement, Memmber of LafargeHolcim
- Direct and coordinate the development of plant and equipment maintenance plans, preparation of scope of work, reservation/arrangement of materials, arrangement of resources, integration of projects and capital modifications and in house maintenance activities.
- Prepare and plan preventive maintenance job plans, schedules and ensure the preparation, coordination, execution, and control of all major and routine maintenance.
- Direct, coordinate and optimize the preparation of inspection job plans, routes, and calendars.
- Ensure the timely availability of materials and award of contracts for all shutdown related activities, coordinate with procurement department and provide technical support for the evaluation of bids and material specifications.
- Develop and establish maintenance cost/planning/contracts processes and associated KPI's and present maintenance performance KPIs and analysis reports.
+ SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENT ( RELIABILITY COMMITTEE CHAMPION)
- As Reliability Committee Leader, lead the team to analyze and define solutions to reduce reactive maintenance using “Root Cause Analysis” techniques.