Maintenance Manager, Electrical & Instrumentation
Lafarge Emirates Cement, Member of LafargeHolcim
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize maintenance practices in Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation including defining optimum working methods, adoption of best practices and tools and ensuring control on consumption of spares and materials and adhering to budgets and policies on safety meeting targeted deadlines.
- Develop operation and capital budgets for the department and ensure adherence to approved budgets through effective monitoring and control.
- Contribute actively to short, medium and long term investment planning to meet the company’s growth targets in the region. Managed several capital projects to realize planning objectives.
- Implement and maintain the maintenance management part of Plant Operating Module based on the business excellence model contributing to enhanced equipment reliability and overall equipment efficiency (OEE) to achieve the targeted production plans.
- Plays an active role in building organizational capabilities through managing the organisational change, hiring and retaining talents, performance appraisal, ongoing feedback, training needs identification and implementation of effective training and development programs.
- Actively leading, in depth, the day to day operational activities of the“ Electrical Team”. Managing staff, including recommendations for hiring decisions, facilitating employee skills development, resolving disagreements, motivating and making duty assignments.
- Certified internal ISO auditor, accountable about maintenance scope and representative for the maintenance department during external ISO audits.