DEEF Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
- Leading the IT Department operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Develops an IT annual budget, review and compares actual results to planned budgetary performance.
- Maintains awareness of changing IT trends and regulations which might impact the business and take CAPA action as required.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects, and suggest Technology solutions for business and management problems.
- Ensure the company receives the full scope of service detailed in IT contracts and projects.
- Implement and maintain all network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
- Responsible for development and documentation of corporate policies and procedures as related to network, system, and device use and security.
- Develop and maintain capital budget, short-term plan, and long-term plan for IT department.
- Ensure the most cost-effective and efficient use of the company’s IT Solutions, and that it complies with industry standards.
- Hire and manage IS, IT personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and contract consultants.
- Evaluating and verifying employee performances through performance evaluation techniques and defined KPIs
- Coaches and directs IT staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with business goals, objectives and the approved budget.
- Planned, designed, and acquired a new data center building meeting with the worldwide best practices.
- Planned, Designed, and implemented the IT Infrastructure using the latest technologies based on high standards.
- Developed the IT Manual that includes all the required Policies, SOPs, and Process maps for the different IT operations
- Built a very strong relationship with the IT solutions vendors.
- Prepared a fully detailed RFP for the ERP project.
- Lead a successful Epicor E10 ERP implementation.