Worked at Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies Company Ltd
Worked at Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies Company Ltd, Riyadh–KSA (Sole Distributor of Ford & Lincoln Vehicles in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) From July 2007 To Feb 2011
Position: Accounts Receivables accountant then promoted to be a senior Accountant
Generates accounting statements and reports
Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts
Prepares daily bank deposit
Researches and applies unallocated cash
Organizes and maintains up to date financial records
Provides monthly financial and management reports
Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested
Provide supporting documentation for audits
Mar 2011 - Present
Assistant accounts manager
Working in Nahwasharq Co, Riyadh–KSA (Sole Distributor of globally acclaimed manufacturers and distributors of premium quality automotive products and materials, beside a great fleet of trucks for vehicles transportation, Working from March 2011 until now
- Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Coordination with inter-department and clients
- Maintain and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Jul 2006 - Jun 2007
Accounts Payable Accountant
Review and verify invoices and check requests
Set invoices up for payment
Enter and upload invoices into system
Prepare and perform check runs
Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
Jun 2002 - May 2006
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Commerce (Accounting Main – English Section)
University -Benha - Egypt
Grade - Good with 75% marks