Shemaiah Vimbai Muzukira
- Gaborone, Mogoditshane Plot 91113, South East
- [email protected]
Business Environment, General Management
Production and Operations Management,
Principles of Management and Global Business Environment,
Small Business Management and Business Management.
1. Ensuring higher level of discipline among students - Result based approach assisted in attaining an 80% pass rate for BBA Management students at GIPS 2013, and over 95 % by June 2017 results.
2. Designing the complete course curriculum for the students especially BBA students in Statistics, Business Organisations, Business Environment, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, and other modules in Business Skills. & Organize each lesson and professionally present to the students.
4. Ensuring students develop positive attitude towards things and need to motivate through symposium and brainstorming sessions.
5. Assist in the development of school and help them in promotional activities of the school especially in English for Business Communication and Office Procedures.
6. Setting end semester examination and marking
7. College Research Committee member,Secretary for departmental meetings
Financial engineering applies mathematical and quantitative methods to financial problems. This multidisciplinary field combines financial theory, mathematics applications, engineering methods, and programming practices.
Our two-year, program offers 9 instructor-guided courses with a unique emphasis on applied projects and collaborative, peer-to-peer learning.
From Python and machine learning to the basics of financial markets, we teach and train the most modern skills. You will be designing your own trading algorithm before you know it.
Main area of study focused on Corporate Governance and Dissertation was based on the aspects of management in Delta Corporation Zimbabwe in relation to the changing economic climate's effect on finance of the organisation. Focus on Managerial Economics & Statistics
Coursework in Business Administration.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude...
Grade - Pass - Class 2.1
1. Accredited TRAINER with The Botswana Training Authority(BQA)
2. Member of The Zimbabwe Institute of chartered Secretaries and Administrators(ICASZ)
Examining inter-company collaborations, with particular focus on managerial effectiveness issues relating to these popular forms of organizing work activities to compete in the global economy.
Developed and implemented team-teaching modules on Business Organisations,and prepared a report and a working paper on this action-research: 'Globalizing Business Education: A Modular Approach."Examined the impact of information technology on the Distance Learning delivery of graduate programs, and on selected its impact on selected industries (for example: the book retailing and the administration of corporate industries).
Exploring literature and case studies on the subject of "Managing People Wisely,"and on effective Management Consulting and Project Management.
Currently working on a paper on Business Studies in Administration Studies.
Mr K. Sibanda
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT - Business Management
GABORONE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (GIPS)
P.O Box 1299, Plot 39250 - Block 6
Mr Ishmael Taruvinga
Former Dean Faculty of Commerce – Business Studies
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE (UZ)
MP 233 Office H4,
Cell : +263 772260152
Mr Dzikamai Karisa
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
STANBIC BANK ZIMBABWE
64 Nelson Mandela Avenue
Tel : +263 715398
Cell : +263 772640035
Mr Crispent Vicent Machesha
EXAMINATIONS & LECTURER (SNR) Accounting & Finance
ABM - UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Plot 38796, Lephala Rd Block 6,
Tel: (+267) 395 6887