Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Digital and Content Marketing, PR, B2C
Sam & Helen Stahl Center for Jewish Studies, University of Wisconsin
- Doubled social media followers by curating social media content for greater outreach and shareabliity, including the use and creation of infographics.
- Created and maintained a social media content calendar for the Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Developed and implemented campaigns for email and direct mail—tripled the online and offline support base.
- Defined and tracked campaign effectiveness and adjusted strategies accordingly—achieving activity growth and interaction
- Successfully directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services—resulted in event attendance numbers that were doubled form the previous year.
- Identified value propositions and key messages for all marketing campaigns—added more supporters internally and outside of the university.
- Ability to write and edit for diverse audiences and a demonstrated ability to create imaginative content.
- Preserved brand integrity by monitoring the consistency and quality of marketing content.
- Analyzed third-party data for social media and email marketing—discovered new growth opportunities.
- Analyzed usage patterns to understand ways in which customers used all services—successfully geared it to the community.
- Composed compelling and well-received content and infographics for the digital newsletter/blog—the most downloaded publication.
- Identified, developed, and executed communications strategies—more effectively expressed the Stahl Center.
- Quickly responded to questions from the media and public.
- Updated/edited the website, and created a guest database—to quickly access all pertinent information.
- Assisted with grant writing using collected quantitative data—obtained all grant money desired.
- Produced engaging copy for monthly Jewish Chronicle print ads.
- Wrote impactful event press releases, which were distributed to all local media organizations—led to the arrangement of guest interviews on the major public radio station and free ads in local print and online publications.
- Created and designed effective marketing materials (flyers, posters, and infographics) and worked with the graphic designer to optimize other marketing materials—resulted in an attendance increase.
- Coordinated and managed offline public events and represented the Stahl Center to the public with exceptional customer service.
- Cultivated effective partnerships with community organizers and staff—resulted in lasting relationships and expanded co-sponsorships.