Joint Venture Coordinator
Oct 2007 - Dec 2015
Apache Energy Limited (Quadrant Energy)
Manage the Joint Ventures in which Apache is involved, through all stages in the business cycle from exploration through development and production to decommissioning, under the relevant JV agreements, in order to enable Apache to carry out the business ventures as efficiently and as quickly as possible
- Acting as focal point for coordination, preparation and submission of title management documentation to both Joint Venture partners and Government authorities (State and Federal) to ensure timely preparation and lodgement of approvals and compliance with regulatory obligations.
- prepare and maintain a schedule of Operating Agreement compliance for all permits, and work with the various internal teams to ensure joint venture activities are in compliance with operating agreements and regulatory requirements
- Scheduling and coordinating of joint venture technical and management meetings and workshops.
- Maintaining joint venture commercial files and documents
- Regular liaison with Commercial/Business Development Manager on individual approvals/activities to satisfy compliance and regulatory obligations together with implementation of permit strategies
- Internal reporting requirements within Apache to ensure obligations are understood, communication and delivered.
- Monitor activities of key industry competitors and partners
- Maintain joint venture databases
- Identified process improvements to ensure compliance standards