KONE Elevators India Pvt Ltd
Six Sigma approach for Work Order Reduction and Call Out Reduction
• The Study involved to understand the re-work Supply Chain Process and the Service Delivery Process in KONE Elevators India Pvt. Ltd, Noida and find the major gaps in the re-work Supply Chain Process and Service Delivery Process.
• Implement DMAIC Six Sigma Methodology and Use Minitab tool for statistical analysis of data and different data analysis techniques like- FMEA Analysis, Pareto, Fish-Bone Analysis.
• Validated operation strategy framework as applied to Elevators Companies. Proposed a framework for Work Order Reduction and Call Out Reduction in KONE Elevators, Noida.
- Reduce Work Order cost by 22.35%
- Reduce Call Out cost by 24.44%
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified – Process improvement was carried out by reducing Work Order Cost and Service Call Out in KONE Elevators, Noida