Sr. Technical Recruiter/Resources Delivery Manager/ Account Manager
Pioneer Data Systems Inc. |Capstone DataTech India Pvt Ltd|
Capstone DataTech India Pvt. Ltd is an offshore branch of Pioneer Data Systems Inc. (www.pioneerdata.com) which is located in Edison, New Jersey.
Pioneer Data Systems began in 1995, as a supplier of professional services in the areas of Oracle database development and administration. Over the years, we have leveraged our expertise in client Server technologies and grown in the areas of E-business solutions, ERP, Data Warehousing, CRM and system Integration. Pioneer Data Systems is an Oracle Partner Network Member.
Summary of duties as Sr. Technical Recruiter:
- Manage FULL LIFE CYCLE recruiting from start to finish including managing and coordinating the communication with Direct and Tier 1 vendor’ customers.
- Manage a team of 2 Recruiters from India
- Manage and coordinate communication with candidates and provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company/ client and the position.
- Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company/ Client, business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting.
- Conduct Daily status meetings with Senior Management &Sales Team to maintain an understanding of current and future staffing needs.
- Pre-screen candidates to qualify for open requisitions and check references. Set up interview appointments, working with the internal clients and candidates to schedule different rounds of interviews, obtain interview feedback from both the clients and candidates, reference or background check and finally - Closing the deal!
- Manage Vendor Relationships.
- Locating and meeting qualified candidates to be matched against our client needs.
- Handled resource recruitment for these clients for Telecom (AT&T) and Pharmacy domains (Pfizer Inc and Johnson & Johnson) and Finance (Deutsche Bank).
- Involved in delivering full spectrum of recruiting strategies: job definition & analysis, job postings, sourcing, salary/hourly rate negotiations, scheduling, interviewing, and signing offers and contracts and post hire follow-up.
- Responsible for filling all contracting (corp-to-corp), contract to hire and permanent positions by sourcing through internal company databases, job boards such as Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder, Hot jobs, using search engines and Boolean logic searches. Utilized recruitment tools to create job postings and alerts.
- Evaluated, negotiated and managed contracts and third party vendors.
- Weekly meetings with the Managing Directors to discuss existing and new positions and to discuss status on filled positions.
- Handled the entire AT&T account through Procure Staff and managed online feedback of all submitted candidates.
- Increased company’s employee strength by recruiting overall 9 employees on W2 and 3 H1- B transfers.
- Recruited candidates on W2, H-1B, H-1 transfers, OPT and independent contractors on 1099 basis for corp-to-corp, contract-to-hire and permanent positions.
- Sourced and recruited for mid and senior level management, technical (IT), and financial services and Pharma positions such as:
§IT positions - Lead/Architects, Developers , Core Java Programmers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, PHP Web Developers with Flash and HTML, Oracle Functional, Technical and Techno-Functional Professionals for Oracle Financials/SAP and Siebel, Technical Writer
§Financial Services Positions – Sybase Developers with experience in Fixed Income and Equity/Credit Derivatives, Senior Quantitative Developers (C/C++/VC++/C#/UNIX, SQLDB with Cognos Reporting/ Oracle/ Java) with experience in Fixed Income and Credit/Foreign Exchange/Equity Derivatives, Financial Analysts. Accounting Admin with Reconciliation and AR. Ops Support for Sales Support, Hedge Fund and Credit /Risk analyst, Prime Brokerage Front Office Support
§Telecom Services Positions - Network Engineer IVR, VPN, IDS, OpNet,IP Networking, Network Architect, IPCC Engineer/ IPT Call Manager Engineer, Systems Tester, Network Security Engineer, VOIP Engineer/ Tester, CCIE Certified Network Engineer, Firewall Engineer, NOC Engineer, Cisco Router Specialist, Nortel Foundry Switch Specialist, Avaya PBX Technician, Avaya Communication ManagerSharepoint Admin/ Developer, Instructional Designer, Unix Developer with BMC patrol/Smarts, Unix/ Linux Admin, RCDD Engineer, LMS SCORM Developer, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Business Objects, Datastage, SAS, ETL, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Remedy Developers, MCSE, CCNA/CCNP/CCVP/CCSP/CCIE Certified Engineers, NOC Engineers, C++ Developers, UNIX Administrators.
§Pharma Services Positions - Asst. Scientist/Analytical Chemist, Jr./ Sr. Admin with vendor Management/ inventory Management, Biology scientist in Vitro, Analytical Scientist with Protein Engineering, SAS Statistics with PRM, Nurse Practitioner, Drug Safety and Regulatory Support, Infrastructure Capacity Management Analyst, Contract Proofreader, Medical Technologist -Specialist, LIMS Developer, Medical Information Specialist, CMM Programmer, Marketing Assistant, Sharepoint Admin, Scientific Process Operator , Contract Researcher with Animal Health , Technical writer, Packaging Engineer, Jr. Accountant, EAMS Application Support with Data Stream 7i , Animal Lab Technician, Lab Process Operator , Lab Support/ Scientist, Associate Scientist (Mammalian Cell Culture), Research Associate, Clinical Research Project Manager, Life Science Support with Stem Cell, Biochemist, Analytical Scientist, Biology Scientist, Life Science with Retinal Disease.