Public Relations and Media Related Experience
PRAction: Rowan University's student-run public relations firm.
Clients: PRSA NJ, Pet Savers, The Haven 9/2009-12/2011
Title: Pet Savers, Account Manager Awards: PRAction Outstanding Participant (2)
- Conduct preliminary PR research: survey, focus group, interviews and secondary research.
- Determine client's real state and ideal state
- Produce and propose PR plan with detailed timeline and budget justified by objectives, strategies and tactics essential for reaching client's ideal state.
- Craft and distribute press kits.
- Design promotional materials: brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Organize, plan, promote and implement special events.
- Counsel client on SEO, Search Engine Optimization.
- Establish mutually beneficial partnerships with like organizations
- Promote client's message while engaging established and/or potential consumers through social media.
- Redesign website and logo for prominent identification and cohesive messaging.
- Fulfill clients CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, via fundraising events while attracting free publicity.
- Confirm PR Plan's success and benefits by conducting evaluation research.
Production Assistant/Runner 09/2009-10/2011
Attending games to assist the production team and on-camera talent with tasks for successfully broadcasting the game. Hands on experience with all functions involved in national broadcasted professional sporting events.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop-Graphic Design, DVSport, Social Media, Blogging, Webpage Design, Adobe Premiere/ Final Cut Pro-Video Editing, QuarkExpress, InDesign
PR Internships: All That Jazz Dance & Gymnastics Studio
Twin Oaks Community Services: Foster Yes Program
PRSSA National Conference: November 2009; October 2010; October 2012
Attended numerous workshops, information and networking sessions. Exposed and trained in the PR profession's latest effective strategic and tactical approaches. Networked with PR professionals and other PRSSA students pursing a career in PR.
Volunteer/ Host at High Profile Events:
Rosterdoc.com Fantasy Football Rotobowl Event; Atlantic City, NJ 9/2010
Philadelphia Sports Writers Association Dinner: Cherry Hill, NJ 2/2010
Gazelle Group: Legends Classic Tournament: Atlantic City, NJ 11/2009
Philly Ad Club Holiday Party: Philadelphia, NJ 12/2011