Senior Project Manager and Web Producer with a proven track record of guiding the design and development of complex interactive projects from inception to launch. Demonstrated experience overseeing mid-to-large scale web projects and in gathering and documenting functional requirements. Works closely with clients, business teams, design, and engineers to expertly organize the flow of information, and guide expectations. Thorough understanding of all aspects of digital marketing including: SEO best practices, SEM, website UI and email lead generation.
International travel, mountain biking, x-country ski, technology trends.
Feb 2006 - Present
Senior Web Project Manager
- Work with clients to gather website requirements, interface with web designers to complete site comps, and coordinate the implementation tasks with the project team.
- Oversee mid-to-large scale web projects - gather and document all functional requirements.
- Manage internal and client stakeholder expectations.
- Act as a mentor/lead to team of project managers.
- Manage projects from planning/scoping, design, build through launch and close.
- Responsible for providing bids and proposals (scoping and pricing).
- Help create, refine and implement best practices and standards for project managers
- Collaborate with the Web Designer to create a visual design based on Client needs and branded identity, including providing usability reviews.
- Work to quickly identify and resolve Client website conflicts and issues.
- Oversee the project team's activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Monitor and adjust resources and priorities as needed, communicating the project's status to upper management and client.
Dec 2001 - Feb 2005
Marketing and Events Manager
- Collaborated with sales staff and senior leadership to develop marketing collateral promoting 5 star Maui property.
- Facilitated the securing of appropriate venues for regional programs and events, including site inspections and negotiation of contracts.
- Analyzed regional travel market trends and sales forecasts and created reports based on relevant data.
Oct 1999 - Mar 2001
- Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans for Hewlett-Packard Information Technology Resource Forum community - the official HP support portal for business, enterprise, and IT users.
- Collaborated with international team of engineers in developing compelling and timely content contributing to 30% user growth YOY.
- Managed 12 support forums and 10 engineers on a daily basis.
Dec 1998 - Oct 1999
IT Security Analyst
- Initiated network access for new and transfer employees.
- Prepared critical path timeline and goal requirements with measurements in the outsourcing of the GAP's complex email support system.
Established departmental compliance policies and procedures.
Nov 1996 - Dec 1998
- Ensured WebTV Networks’ users understood and followed the company’s terms of service.