Vice President, Commercial Lending Administration Manager
Vision One Credit Union
Manage the operations of Commercial Loan Documentation and Administration Departments.
Responsible for all commercial loan service support functions including but not limited to:
- Approving the funding of all commercial loans ensuring they've met all credit and documentation policy requirements.
- Maintaining all policy exception tracking reports.
- Structure customized documentation for complex commercial loans dealing primarily with asset acquisition financing, SBA financing, stock purchasing, equipment lines, etc.
- Training the commercial loan staff and the development of their incentive plans.
- Writing, establishing and maintaining the commercial loan administration company policy and procedure manuals.
- Monitor collateral perfection and insurance processing and implementation for the entire loan portfolio.
- Monitor multiple disbursement loan products for loan advance activities and approved disbursement schedule compliance.
Coordinate the following:
- Employee incentive system development with Senior Management.
- Manage staff hiring process, including preliminary screening, interviewing and budgeting.
- Team training events and presentations.
- Project Manager for new system implementations and multiple online operating platforms.