Accountable, as the lead client contact for In-House Document Services Department, for the administration and operation of the on site facility that included both leased client equipment and multiple internal machines to support over 3,200 employees at the CAMI automotive plant. (Now GM-CAMI Ingersoll)
- Managed the production of over 210,000 monthly impressions on the client's machines, and 110,000 impressions on the in-house equipment.
- Led, Trained and directed a small staff of up to 1-4 full-time and part-time employees.
- Worked with Xerox Management team to create the Service Level Agreement for CAMI.
- Managed the site operations budget. Reviewed monthly, quarterly, and annually reconciling against projected forecast. Purchased all outside vendor services and products. Balanced and paid expenditures monthly.
- Recognized by vendors as a trusted resource and adviser that acted in the best interests of both the Client (CAMI) and the organization (XEROX)
- Prioritized production jobs based on equipment usage and customer deadlines. 92% of the time exceeded customer expectations.
- Quality inspected all jobs before returning to the customers. In six years, only six jobs were returned. Conducted 5 Why? analysis on root cause and established new procedures to ensure corrective procedures were put in place.
- Wrote the Standard Operating Procedures for every type of job run by the facility.
- Organized and facilitated the weekly customer meetings with key Xerox and CAMI personnel. Established agenda, solicited input, and proposed new service ideas.
- Initiated and implemented several new processes that added value to the customer through cost savings, and time efficiencies. Convinced the client to bring several pieces of work in-house that increased Xerox revenues while saving CAMI money.
- Negotiated contracts with quality third party vendors is work could not be done in-house.
- Redesigned the office job ticket to mimic the required entry into the Xerox system. Reviewed all monthly invoices for accuracy and completeness. Was required to only reissue two invoices in six years based on discrepancies.
- Recreated several standard forms for clients' usage, housed originals in a database to ensure high quality printing.
- Managed the site operations budget. Reviewed monthly, quarterly, and annually reconciling against projected forecast.
- Solved 68% of the equipment breakdowns without having to call in a service technician and made repairs and replacements as able.
Accountable as an Account Specialist for In-House Document Services covering two GM-Electromotive (now EMD = Electromotive Diesel), and GM Defence (now GDLS = General Dynamics Land Systems).
- Expertly supported the client in all document (hardcopy and digital) needs.
- Became the Project Lead on the digitization project for the over 100 million aperture card library. Liaised between the client, vendor and Xerox to determine best application options, most efficient conversion and quality assurance process, and system change requirements.
- Created and developed a GUI database for capturing all incoming, outgoing, and distribution of mail and courier packages enabling immediate access to information. This process was duplicated across other Xerox sites.
- Key member of the client’s security analysis team that developed procedures and controls for distribution of government and military classified documents.
- Part of a two person team that developed and executed a new service for the client that saw all invoices scanned and made accessible on a database. 100% accuracy was guaranteed.
- Provided back-up coverage of accounts payable digitization, engineering services, mail and courier services.